POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possibility of Linux release of 3.7 series : Re: Possibility of Linux release of 3.7 series / messages in 3.7.0beta win32 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possibility of Linux release of 3.7 series / messages in 3.7.0beta win32
From: Jonathan
Date: 5 Jan 2006 09:16:38
Message: <43bd2a46$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the info, I guess I'll just wait then. BTW, while running
3.7.0.beta.11b.icl8.win32 on Win98SE on both a Pentium III 600Mhz and
Pentium 166MHz with option +GA or +GD my debug messages do show up in the
Message window, they do in the 3.6 version and MegaPOV 1.2 version I have,
is this my doing or just a hicup of the beta. No biggie, just curious.

Thanks,
Jonathan
red### [at] redmasqcom